Associate Account Executive
Have you ever wondered what goes into making a good ad? Do you love helping blue-chip companies market their brands more effectively? Are you itching to do something entrepreneurial?
If you answered, “YES!” to any of the above questions, we like you! And we think you may like us too. We are SellCheck and we’re looking for an Associate Account Executive to join our team. We need a great account executive to help us grow.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maintain and grow current client base: 70%
- Ensure each client has a full onboarding experience to ensure client experience.
- Once a SellCheck client is retained, the Associate AE will ensure the client is using their reports and enjoying the experience.
- Working with the Account Directors in the daily management of current clients.
- Client communication with users and leaders.
- Building client research reports and presentations.
- Activate regular communication with users to encourage usage, create top of mind awareness, and share best practices.
- Customizing client marketing and training materials.
- Understand usage & pain-points for lapsed and win-back clients.
- Process engineering management: recognize possible blindspots and client UX issues/opportunities (onboarding, submission process, walkthrough scheduling, meta-data, delivery/visualization).
- New business development: 30%
- Following up on leads, whether company/management generated or through your own lead prospecting and generation.
- Managing “house” accounts: set-up, finalizing report subscriptions, etc.
- Developing additional prospecting strategies.
In general, presenting the company professionally and with polish to clients, partners, and others.
This job might be for you if you
- Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic – possess a strong desire to succeed while always maintaining the highest level of integrity.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written, including excellent presentation skills. Must be able to confidently and effectively communicate with marketing professionals at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to set priorities, and be highly responsive to customer requests.
- Strong attention to detail, high levels of professionalism and polish in all interactions.
- Commitment to all back office activities such as forecasting, maintaining an up-to-date view of monthly KPIs.
- Collaborative, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Exceptional team rapport with sales, operations, management and others
- Two years experience in marketing or advertising services
- Fluent in PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with HubSpot
4 year degree in business, marketing or related discipline or equivalent education + experience
What’s SellCheck? SellCheck is a tool for improving sales performance through creative effectiveness testing. We use a combination of behavioral science and marketing expertise to assess and score an ad on four key attributes. That’s sciency talk for we make sure digital ads and in-store displays are designed to do what our clients want them to do: sell products and services. We review ads for 1200+ clients like Procter & Gamble, Bacardi, Oreo, Walgreens and 7-Eleven, and provide recommendations to make them be the very best they can be. And we do it fast. Within 48 hours fast.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume to email@example.com.