LOCATION: This role can reside anywhere in the United States, but preference will be given to candidates in Minneapolis, MN
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations to email@example.com.
A job at RAZR is like no other. We are on a mission to Be Relevant – make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. This talented team lives out our Values every day: Accountable, Brave, Curious, Fun, Grateful and Passionate. These values have made RAZR what it is for over five years, and today, they are more important than ever. They keep us connected. They make us a team. They allow us to thrive.
RAZR is looking for an Account Supervisor to be a part of our MarketingLab vertical. The Account Supervisor will be responsible for fully understanding our client’s needs and working with the team to deliver exceptional work. This person will provide supervision to ensure that all programs are delivered on time, on budget and up to our client’s standards. The ideal person will have proven experience managing an account team and maintaining the client relationship. They will also be an expert in scoping and executing a full range of project types.
What You Love to Do
- Manages day-to-day responsibilities on multiple projects
- Immerses into client business, executing and supervising projects and relationships with clients
- Strategizes with clients to identify organic growth opportunities
- Works to grow the relationship and trust with clients
- Participates in client project meetings, ensuring that necessary information is gathered and objectives are achieved
- Works with client to capture and clarify client feedback for delivery team, then translates appropriately to the internal team
- Develop creative briefs to ensure work meets core objectives and is strategically aligned to client goals
- Leads client meetings for deliverables and participates in client planning process
- Works with team leads and PM to structure the project and coordinate across Delivery teams
- Sets & maintains client expectations on projects
- Leads/participates in client status meetings
- Manages effort with client and team leads to identify scope, review the estimate and write the SOW
- Independently contributes sections to pitch deck
- Helps to grows relationships through proactive business development and bringing ideas to existing clients
- Experience working with CPG and/or Financial clients
- Ability to manage multiple accounts while seeking new opportunities
- Moderate to extensive experience attending pitches
- Can scope and execute a full range of project types including, strategic projects, creative projects, reporting and analytics, paid media, etc.
- Possess strong problem-solving skills
- Possess strong budgeting skills
- Fluent in PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiar with HubSpot
Education and Experience
- 4-year degree in business, marketing or related discipline or equivalent education + experience
- 5-9 years or Account Management experience in an agency or part of a marketing team
- 2 years of agency experience required
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industry verticals including healthcare, financial services, consumer packaged goods, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro and WeWork on Main in Vancouver, BC.