Call Center Manager
JOB TITLE: Call Center Manager
JOB TYPE: Full-time
REPORTS TO: President
DATE POSTED: January 2019
The Contact Center Manager supervises the daily operations of the internal Customer Contact Center team and our external call center partners. This person develops processes and procedures that will drive the success of the Customer Contact Center, ensuring all members of the team, both internal and external, deliver the highest level of customer service. The Contact Center Manager Interacts with internal and external customers to resolve customer inquiries and complaints in an efficient, thorough and positive manner and assists customer service representatives to troubleshoot customer complaints and/or issues. This person sets the example for quality customer service and exercised leadership in coaching, guiding, and training team members, and demonstrates professionalism in all aspects of the role.
- Directs the day-to-day operations of the Customer Contact Center to ensure area responds professionally, courteously, quickly and accurately to all inquiries from agents and customers
- Direct the day-to-day operations of the travel team to ensure transactions/tasks are performed quickly and accurately
- Provide leadership for the team by: 1) establishing performance expectations, 2) mentoring and coaching, 3) driving results, 4) sharing strategic direction, and 5) communicating effectively
- Analyze, enhance and manage the capacity of the team to improve operating efficiencies
- Monitor service levels, adjusting workflows and/or resources to meet performance standards
- Assist in handling exceptions, complicated technical or complaint cases, while weighing compliance, business risks, and organizational costs
- Manage escalated customer situations promptly and professionally, with a strong sense of urgency
- Be an active member of the leadership team to establish department goals, objectives and strategic direction
- Support the implementation of new products, initiatives and/or technologies by assisting and/or leading special projects within the department
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
Core Competencies & Attributes
- This person has the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously to routinely meet cost and schedule parameters
- This person has shown the ability to analyze complex situations involving diverse data and information such that common causes and threads of similarity are identified for appropriate action
- This person has strong follow-through orientation
- This person has strong decision-making skills
- This person works effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers to accomplish objectives with positive outcomes for all involved
- This person effectively coaches and trains employees and external partners on policies, processes, and best practices
- This person effectively communicates detailed information to all levels of clients and employees – verbally or in writing
- This person responds calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired
- Minimum of 5 years of contact center experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of contact center supervisory responsibilities
- Knowledge and experience of customer service practices
- Proficient in the areas of spreadsheets, database, and word-processing software
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.