JOB TITLE: Executive Assistant
JOB TYPE: Full-time
REPORTS TO: President
DATE POSTED: 12/7/2018
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to perform a wide range of administrative and general office related duties under minimal supervision, ensuring effective daily operations. This person will provide executive support to the RAZR senior management team as well as participate in office and HR support.
- Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Manage and prioritize requests from the Executive Team. Ensure that all necessary reporting and correspondence is completed in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Regularly coordinate meetings and manage multiple calendars
- Handle financial administrative tasks related to corporate card use and expenses, and process departmental invoices
- Assist with office support elements including: file maintenance & retention, office supply orders, facility/maintenance requests, in addition to onboarding logistics of new staff and workspace movement of current associates, including hardware, technology, access, etc.
- Schedule travel and lodging, assist with preparation for internal/external customer events
- Accurately review and expediently process legal agreements and corresponding documents
- Assist in HR support as necessary
Core Competencies & Attributes
- This person constantly looks ahead, and with great foresight, takes care of the executive team’s needs, often before they are aware of them. They understand their role is about giving back time to the executive team.
- This person is able to visualize the big picture, even while it’s still embryonic, so they can operate without needing constant supervision and direction. They are capable of independent thought and independent action. This person effectively prioritizes and organizes multiple, sometimes competing requests for time and attention, and successfully navigates through to execution of high quality, timely deliverables
- This person has an obsessive attention to detail. Whether it is infallible proofreading, spelling or events organized down to the last detail, nothing is missing or overlooked.
- This person knows when and how to take appropriate action. If the executive is not available, this person pursues all alternatives to come up with a solution.
- This person brings order to chaos. They are hyper-organized. They know the status of each project they are working on. They have streamlined procedures in place. Everything they need is at their fingertips.
- This person understands that they must act and present themselves in ways that are entirely in keeping with the executive team’s priorities, values and goals.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 6 years of experience; administrative and office support
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org