Location: This role can reside anywhere in the United States, but preference will be given to candidates in Minneapolis, MN or Vancouver, BC.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org
A job at RAZR is like no other. We are on a mission to Be Relevant – make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. This talented team lives out our Values every day: Accountable, Brave, Curious, Fun, Grateful and Passionate. These values have made RAZR what it is for over five years, and today, they are more important than ever. They keep us connected. They make us a team. They allow us to thrive.
The HTML Developer works closely with the Interactive Designer and Web Coder in our In-house Production Studio to design and develop user interfaces and user experiences for internal and external websites, emails and banner ads. You will engage with our Design Studio, Implementation and Product Teams to understand requirements/challenges and collaborate on effective solutions. You will be involved in the UI/UX process, including user research, information architecture, interaction design, and user interface design.
What You Love to Do
- Take part in design research and help identify design opportunities.
- Promote designs that are both technically feasible and resource economical by understanding how design impacts development.
- Build and deploy responsive web sites and emails that are focused on ease-of-use, task-driven functionality, and a consistent user experience across multiple devices and operating systems.
- Support and maintain existing websites and web applications including feature additions and bug fixes.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to deliver the product vision.
Who You Are
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Strong experience working in cross-functional environment supporting multiple areas of the business.
- Must have very strong analytical skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis toward the user experience of the solution.
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Effective in a fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience producing work within regulated environments such as the healthcare industry or financial services is preferred
Education & Experience
- 2-year Associate Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, MIS or related discipline
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industry verticals including healthcare, financial services, consumer packaged goods, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro and WeWork on Main in Vancouver, BC.