Program Operations Analyst
LOCATION: Minnetonka, MN
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully-edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to email@example.com.
The Program Operations Analyst will have a hands-on role in the configuration, maintenance and execution of technology-based communications and marketing programs utilizing RAZR’s proprietary technology platform. He/She will lead the configuration, maintenance and execution of a series of ongoing marketing communications campaigns involving web, email and contact center for our clients across several industries. The ideal candidate brings technical aptitude, program delivery/execution experience, a willingness to learn and a passion for delivering exceptional service to internal and external customers.
- Configure and execute technology-enabled programs, initiatives, and operating processes
- Troubleshoot and resolve inquiries and requests from internal and external clients
- Manage day-to-day program requests
- Execute and deliver program data reports based on program and client requirements
- Collaborate with internal colleagues and teams to facilitate the successful implementation of new or revised programs and promotions
- Perform ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot technical issues related to internal/external user experiences
- Support the Customer Service team in resolving program participant issues and escalations
CORE COMPETENCIES & ATTRIBUTES
- Strong customer service orientation
- Attention to detail, tasks performed consistently and accurately
- Experience working directly with Developers/Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Account Managers and Project Managers
- Experience in new process implementation and management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of experience in operations, customer service or project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro. It doesn’t hurt that we offer this awesome stuff too:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
- Short & Long Term Disability, Life Insurance – Paid by Employer
- Health Saving Accounts
- Vacation Pay
- Philanthropy Time – Volunteer and get paid up to 40 hours a year!
- Casual Dress Code