Sales Operations Director
LOCATION: This position can work remotely, but preference will be given to candidates in Minneapolis, MN.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A job at RAZR is like no other. We are on a mission to Be Relevant – make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. This talented team lives out our Values every day: Accountable, Brave, Curious, Fun, Grateful and Passionate. These values have made RAZR what it is for over five years, and today, they are more important than ever. They keep us connected. They make us a team. They allow us to thrive.
As the newest member of our Growth team, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Sales and Account teams to ensure that they are armed with the tools and resources they need to sell, and that all financial reporting is accurate and up to date. This will include oversight of the sales funnel to ensure stages and associated metrics are meaningful. To do this, you will work closely with the RAZR Growth VPs and Finance teams within the Financial, Healthcare and CPG verticals.
You’ll bring a solid foundation of sales process, funnel management, financial reporting database management, research and organization. You’ll be key to supporting the Growth team.
What You Love To Do
- Partner with Product and Marketing to ensure Growth team is equipped with the information and materials needed to demo, sell, and grow accounts
- Ensure Growth teams are maintaining an up to date and accurate client and opportunity database (HubSpot)
- Provide meaningful and actionable weekly updates on status of the pipeline along with recommendations to close gaps
- Adjust existing processes and create new processes where needed to ensure all reporting and tracking is accurate and actionable
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends
- Maintain a FAQ and RFP library
- Assist in the development of responses to RFPs for potential clients by partnering with PMO to ensure that all new client SOWs are competitively priced
- Communicate changes to financial forecast to team for opportunities and/or current clients
- Provide senior management with financial forecasting for presale activities and pipeline
- Work with sales team to ensure that leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc. are quantified
- Organize and facilitate quarterly Growth team meetings including relevant training
- Financial analysis skills
- Reporting Skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Well organized, highly dependable and efficient
- Self-starter and problem solver
- Proactive in learning and developing skills to align to RAZR and client needs
- Thrive in fast paced environment and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Exhibits a positive and friendly attitude
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of sales and/or sales operation experience
- Proficient in Google suites and HubSpot
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industry verticals including healthcare, financial services, consumer packaged goods, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro and WeWork on Main in Vancouver, BC.