Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Staff Accountant is responsible for timely processing and payment of all invoices, preparation of related account reconciliations and cost analysis, recording of related journal entries, and other reporting/analysis duties.
- Records amounts due for items purchased or services rendered in accounting system
- Processes payments in accounts payable system, issues checks on a weekly basis or as needed
- Processes other payments online (direct payments and/or via credit card)
- Records activity for company T&E and Purchase Cards.
- Reconciles balance sheet accounts for Accounts Payable, Misc AP, Due to/from accounts as assigned
- Performs other month-end duties such as journal entries and reporting
- Assists Accounting Director with processing bi-weekly payroll, gathering and entering hourly time
- sheets, reviewing benefits deductions for employees as they become eligible and review of benefits
- Enters payroll for Canadian subsidiary on a bi-weekly basis
- Provides sales tax data monthly to external audit firm for filing, records monthly accrual and
- Gathers and compiles cost information and performs cost analysis on accounts or vendors as identified
- Performs general record keeping work, which may include entering data and maintaining records,
- invoices, and supporting documents of amounts due for items purchased or services rendered
- Other accounting or reporting related duties, as assigned
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- No supervisory responsibilities but may provide work direction to others
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficient with Excel including use of VLookup and Pivot Table functionality
- Familiar with General Ledger software and journal entry preparation and posting
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field or equivalent experience plus
- Account Reconciliation experience
- Reporting Analysis experience
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industries including healthcare, medical technology, financial services, and wealth management, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro.