Support Engineer - Test Automation
Location: This role can reside anywhere in the United States, but preference will be given to candidates in Minneapolis, MN or Vancouver, BC.
Our need is immediate, so reply without delay — with a current resume, a carefully- edited portfolio or link to samples of your work, and your salary expectations — to firstname.lastname@example.org
A job at RAZR is like no other. We are on a mission to Be Relevant – make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. This talented team lives out our Values every day: Accountable, Brave, Curious, Fun, Grateful and Passionate. These values have made RAZR what it is for over five years, and today, they are more important than ever. They keep us connected. They make us a team. They allow us to thrive.
RAZR is seeking a Support Software Developer with a test automation focus to be part of our Information Technology team by supporting our core offering of loyalty and referral marketing products. A successful candidate for this role will have experience/education related to software design and development fundamentals and will be a strong, responsive problem solver with the focus and attention to detail required to triage, debug and support various types of technical problems. As a test automation engineer, you will design and execute automation scripts that support our product roadmap. Must be a self-starter that excels in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment as well as working in cross-functional teams to collaborate and deliver solutions.
What You Love To Do
- Support existing software and applications as part of a cross functional scrum team
- Create and maintain suite of automated tests for front end using Cypress or similar tool
- Triage support tickets and assign root cause and steps to reproduce
- Create bug reports with low level technical details including log reports, stack traces, urgency and impact analysis
- Take point on communicating with stakeholders through the entire support process from intake to resolution
- Keep up to date with current development trends, security concerns, technology and tools
- Work with team members to assess and implement technology solutions
Who You Are
- Flexibility and adaptability, coping effectively with complexity and change
- Excellent organizational, analytical and complex problem solving skills is imperative
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with technical professionals, as well as users and stakeholders who are non-technical
- Ability to work on a team, thrive in a fast-paced environment and produce an acceptable volume of work
- Ability to work and collaborate well in geographically distributed cross-functional teams
- Resourcefulness, creativity, good judgment, consulting and report writing skills
Who We Are
- Stack primarily focused on Java, Angular, Postgres, Docker, AWS
- Teams following Scrum framework implementation of Agile
- Source control via Git and collaborating via pull requests
- 2+ years experience supporting web based applications OR relevant educational qualifications (Bachelors degree or other Industry recognized certification)
- Java development exposure and familiarity with common 3rd party libraries and frameworks
- Ability to discuss topics related to relational databases, Object Oriented design principles, RESTful web services and service oriented architecture
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industry verticals including healthcare, financial services, consumer packaged goods, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro and WeWork on Main in Vancouver, BC.