Location: This role can reside anywhere in the United States, but preference will be given to candidates in Minneapolis, MN or Vancouver, BC.
A job at RAZR is like no other. We are on a mission to Be Relevant – make a meaningful difference in the lives of others. This talented team lives out our Values every day: Accountable, Brave, Curious, Fun, Grateful and Passionate. These values have made RAZR what it is for over five years, and today, they are more important than ever. They keep us connected. They make us a team. They allow us to thrive.
At RAZR, our people are our most important resource. We’re looking for an outgoing and friendly Office Administrator to perform a variety of administrative and clerical duties. Ultimately, a successful Team Coordinator will ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office, for both onsite and remote teams. This position will support our Senior Leadership Team in a professional and confidential manner. This position will also be responsible for a variety of compliance activities across IT, HR, and Finance. You will excel at organization, documentation, management of multiple peoples’ time and expectations, and have a self-starter attitude, getting things done before others recognize the need.
What You Love to Do
- Provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office
- Support the Senior Leadership Team with administrative tasks
- Complete routine compliance activities including exceptional documentation
- Coordinate and schedule inter-department and team meetings
- Answer phone calls and support visitors
- Event planning & facilitating
- Maintain office supplies
- Coordinate and book travel arrangements
- Other duties and projects as assigned
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- General business acumen
- Previous calendaring experience required
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, Sheets and Slides)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Superb time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work well with many leadership styles
Education & Experience
- 3-4 years of administrative assistant experience
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
RAZR is a fast-growing marketing technology company headquartered in the Twin Cities, and we count some of the country’s most recognized brands among our clients. Working across a spectrum of industry verticals including healthcare, financial services, consumer packaged goods, and retail, we help companies establish meaningful connections with the audiences who drive their businesses. We do this by combining smart strategy, compelling creative and a proprietary suite of engagement technology.
We pride ourselves on a warm and welcoming culture of passion and pride, built by an eclectic group of fun-loving people at a hassle-free location in the Twin Cities’ west metro and WeWork on Main in Vancouver, BC.